Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Portland Bound


Tomorrow we fly to Portland, OR for Art and Soul. It will be our first time teaching at this art retreat, and we are very excited to expand our teaching circle. This will be my first time in Portland, and I am thrilled to be able to spend a little time in this city.

There's just something that seems to pull me to Portland, though I have never set foot there. Perhaps it's Portland's reputation as a hipster and art mecca - a place that prides itself on being weird. Perhaps it's all of the vegetarian and vegan places to eat and drink. Perhaps it's the coffee and craft beer. Perhaps it's the proximity of mountains and outdoor adventures. I have it in the back of my mind that I might like to live in Portland. There's just a lot about Portland that seems to gel with my personality and my interests, and I am excited to visit.

But what should we see while we're there? Let us know in the comments.

(The above image was taken from www.travelportland.com.)

No comments: