Saturday, January 14, 2017

Virginia Spring Workshops.


I invite you to join me at one of my workshops this spring in western and southwestern Virginia. I'm excited to go back to Galax in March for a weekend of workshops and to add a Saturday workshop in Harrisonburg during April.


I'll be returning to the Chestnut Creek School of the Arts for the weekend of March 18th to present two full-day workshops. On Saturday, March 18th, I'll be presenting Mapping the Journey. This mixed-media workshop is adapted from a couple of workshops Dave and I have taught in years past, and we'll be mining our experiences to find inspiration for our work. Participants can choose to work in journals or on stand alone works or both!

On Saturday, March 19th, I'll be presenting Luminous Liquid Layers. In this acrylic painting workshop we will focus on using Golden High Flow Acrylics to create richly layered works on canvas and paper. This is a pared down version of the two-day workshop that I'll be teaching in Asheville, NC in May.


On Saturday, April 22nd, I'll be repeating my Luminous Liquid Workshop in Harrisonburg, VA at Larkin Arts. This is a new venue for me, and I am looking forward to taking this exciting workshop to a different audience.

I hope that you can make it out this spring. I'd love to share my experiences, ideas, and techniques with you!

Check out the Events page for a listing of all our workshops and events.

No comments: