Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Find Your Style


2017 is already off to a busy start - a new online workshop and a new exhibit. And now I can add another project to the list. Find Your Style is an an ebook compiled by Kristal Norton. Kristal is an artist, writer, and creative guide. She offers several e-courses as well as ebooks on art, journaling, and creativity, so she definitely speaks my language.

I was honored when Kristal asked me to be part of this project, and I couldn't say no. I'm a big believer that the universe answers if we are willing to listen, and so it was with this project. Out of the blue, this wonderful offer to share my small story came about, and I put together a short write up about how I have found my style. I join eleven others who share their stories and a little bit of advice on how to find your style.

For more details or to purchase this collaborative effort, check out Kristal's website, and see how you can FIND YOUR STYLE!



No comments: