Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Penny Hauffe at Purcellville Town Hall


I was able to spend part of this evening at an art reception for local Northern Virginia artist, Penny Hauffe at the Purcellville Town Hall. Penny is a versatile artist painting pretty much everything, and her exhibit of forty-two works contains everything from abstracts to highly rendered portraits, from whimsical animal paintings to landscapes. One of my favorites was a large painting of colored pencil shavings.


One of my wife's favorites was the Blueberry Snail. If you're in the Leesburg/Purcellville area, make certain to stop by the Purcellville Town Hall to check out Penny's work.


2 comments:

mackyton said...

Yeah I just loved these paintings of Penny. She is a popular Northern Virginia artist and I am a huge fan of her. I attended her art gallery event in last year with my friends at a popular event venue In Dustin. Her art work looks adorable and very inspirational. Isn’t it?

Eric said...

Penny's work is great, and she is a delightful person. She has such a wide array of work - from realistic portrait to whimsical animals.