Tuesday, May 29, 2007

I AM...


It has become my tradition to make the first page of a new journal an "I am..." page. It's a nice introduction page, and it's interesting to see how I've approached the page in different journals. This page was from a journal that I retired back in October.

A journal is never really complete. But there just comes a time when I am transitioning from the old to the new, and I just no longer work in the older journal. It gets placed on the shelf with all the other retired journals. So, far I'm up to eight retired journals, and I'm slowly wrapping up number nine.

2 comments:

Kae-Lyne said...

Oh, I'm so terribly excited about finding your blog. I've been looking for something just like this to help me get started. Absolutely WONDERFUL!
THANK YOU!

Kae-Lyne said...

This is exactly what I've been looking for! Wow, I can see I'm going to be a regular here. Finally someone who can tell a painter at heart with very clumsy fingers how to do things. Thank you!