Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Introducing the Journal Fodder Junkies


At the suggestion of a good friend and avid blogger, I decided to throw myself and what I do into the blogging realm. So here it is: The Official Blog of the Journal Fodder Junkies.

"Who or what are the Journal Fodder Junkies?" you might be asking yourself. Simply we are two guys, I'm Eric and my fellow Junkie is Dave, and we are out to start a revolution - a revolution of visual journal addicts. We are Artists and Educators who have spent the last eight or nine years working in a format known as the Visual Journal. For the last two or three years we have been sharing our passion with people throughout the land at various conferences, conventions, and workshops, and we have seen a growing interest in the visual journal.

So to spread the revolution, I've decided to launch this blog. I'm not certain what it will exactly consist of, but I'll figure it out as I go. Mainly, I just want to encourage and inspire people, share some of the things I do, and share some basic how tos. So, grab a journal, some pens, some paint, and join the journey.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like pie like i like your work.

Anonymous said...

I like your work it is amazing!!!!!!.....!!!!!!