Sunday, February 24, 2013

Art at hypnocoffee, Purcellville


Thanks to Dave, I hung a show at hypnocoffee, a local coffee shop in my town. Hypno has only been open for a few months here in Purcellville, but their shop and roaster has been open in Shepherdstown for a while now. Dave, who visits the Shepherdstown location nearly everyday, talked to the owner, Tony, and got us both shows. Dave's work adorns the walls of the Shepherdstown shop, and mine the Purcellville shop. It's cool to have simultaneous shows.


So if you're in Purcellville, VA or Shepherdstown, WV, make certain to stop by hypnocoffee to take in the art work of the JFJ and have a great cup of coffee. Hours are 7:30 AM to 6 PM everyday.





2 comments:

Renee Dowling said...

Congratulations for your shows! I love all of the art, fun and colourful!

Judy H said...

Congratulations. Wish I were closer so I could view your work in person.