Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Upcoming Events


I'll be part of a book signing this weekend as part of the Waterford Foundation's annual fair. This annual fall festival is one of our favorites, and my wife and I try to go every year. The Waterford Fair is a celebration of the historical heritage of Waterford, VA with 150 juried crafts people, food, entertainment, and Civil War reenactments.

The Book Nook will be hosting signings by local authors all three days of the fair. I'll be signing copies of The Journal Junkies Workshop, working in my journal, and sharing my process with people from 10 AM to 2 PM, on Sunday, October 9.

If you are in Northern Virginia this weekend, I highly recommend stopping by the fair, and if you're at the fair, stop by and say hello.

See the Waterford Foundation's website for more information.

1 comment:

CELPIP EXAM BOOKING said...

Coming across your webpage has been one of my highlights this January. This is what quality content looks like. The style, language and delivery meets every ECFMG CERTIFICATION REQUIREMENTS​ ​
I gotta make sure to bookmark this link and check out more of your content. Not everyday you come across a USMLE | ECFMG CERTIFICATE FOR SALE ​ , so this was very timely. Keep up the good work dear.