Monday, January 11, 2010

Art Show

I've been working like a mad man to complete artwork for an upcoming one-man show at the EUC Gallery at UNC@Greensboro. Thanks to my buddy Sam, who put in a good word, my work will be hanging there for about a month. I'll have some old and some new work, and I hang the show this Saturday, January 16. The reception is still to be determined, but I'll post the date as soon as I know.

The piece above is the finished Excavation piece - acrylic on paper relief - that I posted about months ago, and the piece below is a small graphite drawing exploring some of the same visual and conceptual issues. I can't wait to see the work hanging.

So if you are in Greensboro, NC some time within the next month, stop to see my art.

1 comment:

tgarrett said...

Good Luck Eric- I know what an accomplishment this is to do a show and be teaching full time! Maybe you can take some shots for the blog? I have a show coming in April. Take care and congrats- Terry