Monday, June 30, 2008

Dave's Pages

I've had this blog for little over a year now, and I am trying to make a concerted effort to post more. To that end, I realized that I have never posted any pages by Dave - the other part of the dynamic duo that comprises the Journal Fodder Junkies. So here are a few pages from Dave's journals.Although we use similar techniques, our styles and the way we journal are somewhat different. Dave was the biggest influence on me and my journaling when I started, and we spent many years exploring the journal, sharing ideas and techniques, and influencing each other. Now we have both matured in our use of the journal, and although there are many similarities, our differences are becoming more pronounced as the years pass. At least I think so.I hope that these pages bring a little inspiration, and I hope to post more of Dave's pages in the near future.

No comments: