Monday, September 12, 2016

New Painting Workshops for October and November


You've probably seen how popular the paint and wine events have become at restaurants, bars, and wineries over the last couple of years. I certainly have, and I've been contemplating how I can put my own spin on this idea because I don't want to lead a group of people to all paint the same thing.

So, I came up with Line and Wine, a two-hour painting class where we'll use an intuitive approach to create completely unique and original paintings.


Before I approach the local wineries, I thought that I'd try it out first in my studio in Purcellville, VA with small groups so that I could get some photos and feedback. So, I'm inviting you to come to my studio on one or more of four dates in October and November, to try it out.

Classes like this are typically $35 to $45 dollars for a two hour experience, but I'm offering mine for $30. That's about a 15% to 30% discount! Now, I can't legally include wine in the price of class, but refreshments, including adult beverages will be available for everyone to enjoy at no charge. Included in the price is a 16 x 20 inch canvas, access to all materials and equipment needed, and one of six spots in my studio.

That's right, I'll only have six spots available for each class. That's why I'm offering it four times, so make sure to sign up soon. The first class is just a month away!
  • Saturday, October 15, 1-3PM
  • Wednesday, October 19, 7-9PM
  • Sunday, November 13, 1-3PM
  • Tuesday, November 15, 7-9PM

Once you sign up, you'll receive an email with details and directions.

Click here to see a full description and to sign up!


2 comments:

Paivi said...

Love this idea, and the name "Line and Wine" is awesome!!

Eric said...

Thank you, Paivi!