Friday, May 29, 2015

Online Workshops Are Coming!


I’ve hinted at this a couple of times over the last few weeks and mentioned it way back in January and also in our most recent newsletter, but I wanted to officially announce the launch dates of the Journal Fodder Junkies Online Community and Online Workshops. I am so excited!


On July 1, I plan on launching an official Journal Fodder Junkies Online Community. Right now, I’m leaning toward using a Ning site to host the community, but I’ll firm that up over the next month. Anyone will be able to sign up for the community for free and will have access to a variety of resources and offerings including videos, PDF downloads, forums, and more. I want this closed community to grow and evolve and be a safe space for people to explore, to learn, and to share with other like minded folks. This community will be home for our online workshops as well. More info about signing up and joining the community will be forthcoming. I’m hoping that I can get everything ready over the next month!


As for the online workshops, the first official Journal Fodder Junkies Online Workshop will launch on January 1, 2016. The first workshop will be Cultivating Creativity, and is based on a workshop that David and I will be teaching at Art Unraveled in August but will contain a lot more content. This self-directed workshop will be for anyone who is looking to connect to their creativity, to kickstart their artwork, or to spark new directions. More specific information about content and price for the workshop will be coming over the next few months, but look for registration to open in November. I can’t wait to share this workshop!


So much is going on over the next few months, but I am enjoying being immersed in all of this creative activity. I can’t wait to see this all come together.

I hope that you'll be able to join in!

No comments: