Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Balance


I have been finding my balance more over the last few weeks. Life can be so overwhelming at times when things are stacked up and everything is a priority. Unfortunately, many people want their priorities to become mine. So, it is nice when life balances itself out for a while. Balancing teaching, spending time with family and friends, working around the house, making art, and finding some quiet time is a difficult task at times, but that is what life is about - seeking balance.

3 comments:

Sharon said...

Love your work. Thanx for sharing.

Cappuccinoandartjournal.blogspot.com said...

I agree -- love your work and hope you can find and maintain balance. It is difficult, I know, but necessary. I love doing my artwork but even that feels stressful when I am trying to cram everything in...

Anonymous said...

Stay the course..you'll find it. I left teaching this past January in part to re-find my balance. I'm still working on establishing my new balance...I'm almost there...