Monday, February 9, 2009

Supplies and Equipment

Time is drawing near for Dave and I to head out to Cincinnati to work on the photo shoot for the book. Although we aren't heading out there until the 1st of March, all the supplies, journals, and artwork need to arrive a couple of weeks early. So, we spent the weekend getting stuff together, looking through journals, and talking about the book.

We pretty much have to send out anything that we may need to use and may need to photograph. Getting the materials and equipment together wasn't too difficult, and I just had to get a photo of all the JFJ goodness before we packed it all up. All those materials just waiting to break out and set off some art bombs. Makes me want to make some art.

1 comment:

Barb Smith said...

OMG, it does the same thing to me...makes me want to just dive in and start creating!
smile. be free. have fun.
Peace & Love,
♥ Barb ♥